Hands On Workshops
Are you and/or your team not reaching their full potential? Is there a lack of personal responsibility & accountability? Increase your effectiveness as a team member and leader almost immediately after attending our deep dive workshops.
Increase your effectiveness almost immediately after attending our deep dive workshops. ROI is an expected result. Additional coaching is usually included to maximize the sustainability of what you have learned.
Company culture. ROI is an expected result. Additional coaching is included in our workshop packages to maximize the sustainability of what you have learned.
Culture Development, we help leaders activate purpose, values and vision in service of:
- Creating motivating environments for employees
- Decreasing burnout and turnover
- Sustaining high levels of performance
- Attracting and hiring the right people
- Establish norms and working agreements
- Create communications protocols for sharing information
- Improve meeting effectiveness
- Breakdown silos
- Balance operational and strategic priorities
Improve leadership credibility, effectiveness and impact with Leadership coaching. This is one of the most powerful, sustainable and transformative solutions for leadership effectiveness. Leaders will gain personal wellbeing – credibility and presence – employee engagement and retention – relationships and collaboration – productivity and performance
What is Executive Coaching?
According to Wikipedia, “Executive coaching is designed to help facilitate professional and personal development to the point of individual growth, improved performance and contentment.”
In other words, executive coaching is a professional service that focuses on developing the leadership skills of the coaches (executive) –the skills need to drive and manage change, build highly productive teams, manage time, and thrive in the most challenging and complex situations through a high level of self-awareness.
Executive coaches work with their clients to help them maximize their potential
Develop your leaders with our robust offering of leadership workshops. We offer a variety of learning experiences as well as customized solutions to support organizational priorities.
Behavioral research suggests that the most effective people are those who understand themselves, both their strengths and weaknesses, so they can develop strategies to meet the demands of their environment. This report measures the four dimensions of normal behavior: dominance, influence, steadiness, and compliance.
Knowledge of an individual’s driving forces help tell us why a person behaves a certain way. 12 Driving Forces™ measures the primary driving forces cluster – the top four of an individual’s driving forces – to tell a story of how a person derives meaning from life and work.
An individual’s hierarchy of competencies is key to their success, and knowing what they are is essential to reaching their goals. This report is designed to assist managing and developing a career. For many jobs, personal skills are as important as technical skills in producing superior performance
Tri-Feedback is a process we use to ensure respondents get the most out of our services. Using this process our activities, learning, discussion and feedback is focused on three areas:
- Personal growth of the respondent through self-discovery—helping the respondent to better understand him/herself.
- Improving relationships through enhanced communication and understanding—learning to adapt to others more effectively.
- Professional development by aligning & strengthening individuals in their jobs—understanding how potential strengths and weaknesses affect on-the-job performance.
Within these three areas, there is also potential for conflict. As such, when applicable, the discussion will also address and attempt to resolve the following:
- Me/Me Conflict - A conflict within oneself whereby the respondent demonstrates two or more traits that have the potential to pull him/her in different directions.
- You/Me Conflict - A conflict between the respondent and others whereby the respondent demonstrates traits which potentially oppose the traits of others, causing tension in relationships.
- Me/Job Conflict - A conflict between the respondent and his/her job whereby the respondent demonstrates or lacks traits that can potentially cause performance - related issues.